- Cross Protocol Mix-control with RS232/RS422 and IP in one single system.
- Protocol support: Visca, Visca-Over-IP, Pelco D/P, Onvif IP, CGI*
- Multiple controllers control up to total 255 IP/VISCA/PELCO cameras on a single system.
- Supports any brand of Visca Over IP cameras in a same system.
- Quick Access Control
- 2 groups of daisy chain Visca control up to 14 cameras
- 3-Way simultaneous joystick control.
- Independent power over control: 12VDC, POE.
- Wide range power voltage tolerance: 5V – 48V, provides longer distance power run and suitable for vehicle use.
- Easy, ergonomic PTZ control of multiple remote cameras for live event production and content creation. Applications: Education, Broadcast, Video Conferencing, House of Worship etc.
- This compact remote controller features a high-quality joystick that allows effortless one-handed pan, tilt and zoom adjustments. Zoom can also be controlled via the joystick or a supplementary seesaw lever; dedicated knobs and control buttons simplify direct access to frequently-needed camera functions without needing to use the camera menus.
- Quick Access features include the control of Exposure, Shutter Speed, Iris, Compensation, White Balance, Focus, PT Speed, Zoom Speed.
- With IP control, automatically search available IP cameras in the network and assign IP addresses easily. IP control supports Onvif, CGI*, Visca Over IP.
- Supports 2 groups of 7 cameras per group (2x7) via Visca RS422 daisy chain control. Up to unlimited controllers can operate on a single network to control up to total 255 analog/IP cameras.
- Up to 256 camera presets with memory of image parameters and 8 patterns/cruises to recall camera moves. (Requires camera support)
- Up to 6 selectable ASSIGN function key, additional functions can be assigned to ASSIGN buttons.
- Multi-color Key/Button illumination indicates the status of the camera and control functions.
- Control firmware upgrade is available via USB to keep the performance of the controller up to date.
- Tally Indicator: Includes Normal Tally/On-Air Tally/Contact Modes
- Available both 12VDC and POE power input. Power over control using the Junction Box included. Wide range power voltage tolerance: 5V – 48V, provides longer distance power run and suitable for vehicle use.
- * Features to be supported on future firmware release.