- Cross protocol mix-control with RS232/RS422 and IP.
- Protocol support: Visca, Pelco D/P, Onvif, Visca over IP, CGI*
- Quick Access Control
- 2 groups of daisy chain Visca control up to 14 cameras
- Unlimited controllers control up to total 255 IP cameras on a single network.
- High-quality sync-6-way joystick control
- Independent dual power input: 12VDC, POE
- Easy, ergonomic PTZ control of multiple remote cameras for live event production and content creation. Applications: Education, Broadcast, Video Conferencing, House of Worship etc.
- This compact remote controller features a high-quality joystick that allows effortless one-handed pan, tilt and zoom adjustments. Zoom can also be controlled via the joystick or a supplementary seesaw lever; dedicated knobs and control buttons simplify direct access to frequently-needed camera functions without needing to use the camera menus.
- Quick Access features include the control of Exposure, Shutter Speed, Iris, Compensation, White Balance, Focus, PT Speed, Zoom Speed.
- With IP control, automatically search available IP cameras in the network and assign IP addresses easily. IP control supports Onvif, CGI*, Visca Over IP.
- Supports 2 groups of 7 cameras per group (2x7) via Visca RS422 daisy chain control. Up to unlimited controllers can operate on a single network to control up to total 255 analog/IP cameras.
- Up to 256 camera presets with memory of image parameters and 8 patterns/cruises to recall camera moves. (Requires camera support)
- Up to 6 selectable ASSIGN function key, additional functions can be assigned to ASSIGN buttons.
- Multi-color Key/Button illumination indicates the status of the camera and control functions.
- Control firmware upgrade is available via USB to keep the performance of the controller up to date.
- Tally Indicator: Includes Normal Tally/On-Air Tally/Contact Modes
- Provides independent and flexible way of dual power input: 12VDC, POE, power via RS422/232 ports by using the Junction Box included.
- * Features to be supported on future firmware release.
|Control Input/Output||RS232: RJ45 x1 RS422: RJ45 x2; LAN: RJ-45 x 1, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX automatically detected. Tally In/Contact Out*: 9pin x1; USB2.0*: Type A x1 (For Firmware Upgrade Only)|
|Control Signal Format||Baud Rate: 2400/4800/9600/19200/38400 (For RS232、RS422） VISCA over IP communication|
|Power Connector||JEITA type 4 （12VDC In）|
|Firmware Upgrade||USB2.0: Type A x1, for FW Upgrade Only|
|Speed Control||Yes, 2 Knobs (Pan/Tilt, Zoom)|
|Zoom Seesaw Lever||Yes|
|Zoom Ring of Joystick||Yes|
|ASSIGN Button||Yes, 6|
|Maximum Camera Control||Allow to control up to total 255 cameras with combining multiple protocols use in a single system.|
|Maximum IP Connections||Onvif Only: 255; CGI: TBD, Onvif/VISCA Over IP Only: 255|
|Maximum Serial Connections||RS232: 7(VISCA), RS422: 2x7 (VISCA), RS485:256(Pelco P/D)|
|Control Protocol||Pelco P/D over RS485, Visca over RS232/RS422, Onvif, CGI*, VISCA over IP|
|Max Controller Qty/System||Unlimited|
|Key/Button Illumination||Yes, multi-color LED indicators|
|Exposure Model Selection||Yes, Button|
|OPW Auto Adjustment||Yes, Button|
|Display the Status of WB,Iris,Gain,Shutter,Focus||Yes|
|WB Model Selection||Yes, Button|
|R,B Gain Adjustment||Yes, Knob|
|Iris Value Adjustment||Yes, Knob|
|Shutter Speed Adjustment||Yes, Knob|
|Focus Model Selection||Yes, Button|
|One-Push Auto Focus||Yes, Button|
|Manual Focus||Yes, Knob|
|Power/Input & Voltage||Independent power supply 12VDC(9V～12V), POE(IP), Power via RS422/232 port using Junction Box included. Power transmit up to 80-100 meters|
|Operation Temperature||0°C～40°C，(32°F to 104°F )|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C～60°C，(-4°F to 140°F )|
|Dimensions||278 mm x 132 mm x 99.5 mm (Without Base Bracket)|
|Supplied accessories||Power Adapter (110VAC~220VAC to 12VDC/2A) x1, Power and RS232/RS422 Junction Box and Control Cable x 1, Magnetic Base Bracket x1, Phoenix connectorX1, User manual|
|Optional accessories||RJ45 Adapter for RS232 + RJ45 Coupler, RJ45 Adapter for RS422 + RJ45 Coupler|
|Notes||Available functions/specifications depend on camera specification. Functions may differ based on different version of the firmware.|
|Notes||** CGI feature to be supported on future firmware release.|